Advice You Can Count On
Many issues of various kinds can crop up in the course of running a business. Sometimes it helps to have input with someone with the insight and experience of a trained legal professional.
John and his wife/partner Laura Ripoll Dennison have represented business owners in a wide variety of matters for over 60 years combined.
They provide general counsel and consult on the interconnected issues facing your mission. Whether that’s legal, business or personal, they can help you see the hidden pitfalls, understand the issues and negotiate the obstacles that stand in your way.
They can help you consider such issues before they become problems, and take action well in advance of the breakdown of relations that can lead to litigation and broken relationships.
In addition, our experienced team can help you with a range of legal-related solutions for your business or mission, including but not limited to:
- providing general counsel and law consulting on legal matters affecting your business or mission;
- considering new business models;
expanding into new markets and opportunities;
- devising contract and negotiation strategies;
- managing lawsuits, lawyers and legal fees;
- preparing minutes of director, shareholder and partner meetings;
- structuring business relationships and responsibilities;
- selling or buying a business or professional practice;
- preserving operational continuity and value of business interests for your heirs;
While our principals also provide direct legal services, such services are beyond the scope of our services here at DMG.
If you or your business require legal advice or representation, such services will be handled/referred to outside counsel, including but not limited to either John Dennison or Laura Ripoll Dennison, Esq. individually. Their legal services are limited to matters involving Florida, Ohio and federal law.
Don’t see what you need? Ask. We can probably help.
Schedule a consultation, text or call 954.324.7353 to discuss your needs and situation, or those of your mission.
The hiring of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Before you decide, ask us to send you free written information about our qualifications and experience.